Sunday, 6 August 2017

Total Battle Miniatures - Expression of Interest?

Total Battle Miniatures have produced this stunning range of 10mm eastern style buildings, which are perfect for ancient, medieval and modern day wargaming. The company are now considering whether to make the same range in 28mm and are seeking expressions of interest (this is not a commitment to buy, they just want to judge if a range would be of interest to the gaming community), if so, can you please leave a comment below?   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for your assistance!!! 

15 comments:

  1. I'd definitely be interested. They might need to think about the materials to use - MDF seems to be very popular nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all their buildings are made from a very light weight resin mate.

      Delete
    2. I'd still buy some in resin for 25mm; they do look lovely.

      Delete
  2. I've posted on my blog. I'd certainly be interested in these- most likely one of everything and some extra wall sections, to boot. I think light weight resin would be just the ticket, better than MDF which can look a bit too regular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would find them useful for Afghanistan in 19C. I much prefer light weight resins for large buildings. As they stand they are a bit plain for Moghul fortresses like Delhi but perfect for simpler fortified hostelries and hill forts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these buildings have all kinds of potential.

      Delete
  4. I would be interested in one of each, depending on the price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leaving aside shipping considerations from the UK to the US, I'd buy some too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, holy land special. Many possibilities for 28mm from ancient to modern really.i'd buy.

    ReplyDelete